The Changing ESG Landscape
Changing Landscape of Sustainability Indexes, Ratings and ESG Investing
Join us for a Webinar on October 6 | 11am EST
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Registration is limited to publically-traded companies and invitees only.
Michael Muyot from CRD Analytics and Mark Serwinowski from award-winning sustainability performance advisory firm, MetaVu, discuss The Changing ESG Landscape.
- Learn how companies qualify to be in the NASDAQ CRD Global Sustainability Index (QCRD)
- Gain a better understanding of the SmartView® 360 methodology & the next evolution
- Find out how to optimize ESG reporting for the sustainability and impact investment community
- Discover which future trends are driving competitive performance and what to do now
- Learn how to improve accessibility and quality of ESG performance data to ensure accurate rankings
October 14th, 2011: Closing of ESG Data Collection Process
November 18th, 2011: Next QCRD Index Reconstitution
December 8th, 2011: Q4 Analyst Call
For more information, including upcoming analyst call topics, visit: www.thechangingESGlandscape.com
"The NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability 100 Index tracks the companies on the leading edge of self-reporting sustainability activities."
-- John Jacobs, Executive Vice President, NASDAQ OMX
Title: Changing Landscape of Sustainability Indexes, Ratings and ESG Investing
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer