Whole Life Expo 2012: Speaker Release
Whole Life Expo 2012: Speaker Release
October 26, 2012 /3BL Media/ - At this popular event, Whole Life Expo will once again offer attendees the latest research on disease prevention and recovery through natural healthcare solutions as presented by leading experts from Canada and the United States. This year's event returns with its biggest showcase ever--featuring more than 200 exhibits and 65+ presentations over three days – November 9-11, 2012. Visitors will have access to an impressive variety of experts and health professionals who will empower them to take an active role in managing their own personal health care and improve their overall well-being.
The following speaker descriptions are just a sample of the topics to be covered over the course of three days.
- The New Science of Anti-Aging Medicine with Dr. Randy Knipping, Bsc, MD, CCFP. Dr. Knipping will discuss the latest anti-aging strategies including: telomerase activators, supplements that target inflammation, bioidentical HRT, strategic fitness, stress reduction, and more.
- The Body Shape Diet – Secret to Perfect Health with Dr. Cass Ingram will discuss eating right for your body shape. Dr Cass believes that your ideal diet depends on what body type you are.
- Living Foods: Boost Your Body's Healing with Brenda Cobb, Director of the Living Food Institute and cancer survivor. Attendees will learn how organic raw and living foods help the body heal from any disease, no matter how serious, and the five most important things you can do to create good health right now!
- Emergency Beauty: Natural Ayurvedic Solutions for Skin Damage with Kristen Ma, Ayurvedic skin expert and Toronto's “Best Facialist in the City” as named by Toronto Life. What natural beauty ingredients and treatments are best to help prevent rosacea, pigmentation, premature aging and oxidative stress, while restoring the skin's health?
- Drugs for ADHD? Are You Nuts? With Dr. Zoltan Rona, B.Sc., MD. In Canada, the number of suicides, seizures, addictions and deaths among children are escalating and point to an increase in the prescription of ADHD drugs. Is Health Canada on the hot seat? How can we protect our children from the toxic effects of ADHD drugs? Concerned parents can explore evidence and solutions presented by Dr. Rona.
- Natural Solutions to Inflammation and Pain: Open Forum Expert Panel moderated by author and nutritionist Julie Daniluk, RHN. Zoltan Rona, MD; Joseph Gabriele, PhD; John Dempster, ND; Mike Hannalah, RPh, BSc Phm, FACA. Attendees can hear different points of view on how chronic inflammation harms the body and what a person can do to get relief.
- Superfoods and Healing Strategies to Slow Aging and Reverse Degeneration. Renita Rietz will discuss the wisdom of our ancestors and how the complexity of indigenous nutrition hold the keys to wellness. This is part of a trend toward looking back to what our ancestors ate, and how they processed their food, for the keys to maximum power, endurance, and vitality.
- Fear Creates Disease – How to Prevent and Reverse it presented by Dr. Brian Clement, author and leader in the raw foods movement. Most health professionals focus on the dietary and environmental causes of disease, but the psychological aspect is equally important. Brian will discuss how the mind can actually kill you or cure you, depending on how well you look after it.
- Learn the Secrets to Better Heart Health with David Rowland, PhD, author of The Nutritional Bypass, registered Nutritional Consultant and founder of the Canadian Nutrition Institute. Learn the secrets to better heart health as David Rowland answers some key questions regarding the nutritional approach to cardiovascular health as an alternative to drugs and surgery.
- Save Your Thyroid – Save Your Life with John Koveos, B.App.Sc, nutritionist. Thyroid dysfunction is a modern epidemic and lack of good nutrition is a major cause. Learn the key nutrition factors that play an important role in healthy thyroid function, as well as the latest breaking research on weight loss, energy and stress support.
See website www.wholelifeexpo.ca for speaker availability and location after each presentation and throughout the weekend.
By purchasing a Lecture Pass, attendees will have full access to lectures, exhibits and stages for all three days, allowing them to make the most of their Whole Life Expo experience. Tickets are available at the door, located in the front lobby of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Lecture Pass $15 (Admits One to all Lectures, Exhibits, and Stages all 3 days)
Exhibit Pass $10 (Admits One to All Exhibits and Stages all 3 days)
Whole Life Expo – is Canada’s largest showcase of natural health, alternative medicine, and green living drawing close to 20,000 consumers. They come to sample superfoods, indulge in healing bodywork, meet top health professionals and listen to expert speakers.
For further media info or to arrange an interview contact either:
Robert Landsmann 647-21-7727 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or Annette Borger / email@example.com