2013 International Corporate Citizenship Conference: Designing Opportunity
The International Corporate Citizenship Conference attracts professionals from a variety of business functions, including corporate citizenship, community relations, sustainability, communications, external affairs and human resources. Join us in Boston, April 21-23 with 650 corporate citizenship leaders and thinkers from top companies. Conference speakers will provide insights, proven success stories, and practical takeaways for you that focus on how corporate citizenship can create opportunity and help your company:
- Find competitive advantage
- Enhance reputation
- Generate solutions to social problems
- Improve community relations
- Increase employee engagement
- Demonstrate strong financial and governance performance for investors
Workshops and breakout sessions will provide data and case studies presented by experienced corporate citizenship leaders.
Register today and you will:
- Network with peers and other corporate citizenship experts
- Learn about the latest trends, best practices, and research
- Listen to inspiring speakers
- Leave with new tools, skills, and concepts
Updates to our agenda happen regularly. For the latest information and to secure your seat, please visit the 2013 International Corporate Citizenship Conference website.