CCSR Conference 2012 - Canada Perspective
The 5th annual Corporate and Community Social Responsibility (CCSR) Conference will be held on Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 at Algonquin College in Ottawa to celebrate and showcase excellence in CCSR.
Vision - to be recognized as the leading conference on corporate and community social responsibility in Canada by connecting like-minded people wishing to share their knowledge, experience and passion in creating shared value.
- Doing More With Less - How to Capitalize on Shifting Boundaries in Corporate Responsibility more
- Leadership and Climate Change – The Frog in the Hot Water Effect
- The Power of Consumers to Drive Sustainability & Create Impact
- Changing Relationships - Corporate, Community, & Youth Innovative Engagement Models
- Doing well by Doing Good
- New Priorities- Managing Sustainability in the Electrical Industry
- Changing Investment Landscape - Impact Investing Innovations
- Empowering Change - Harnessing the Power of the Millennial Generation
- Co-Creating the Ottawa Centre Eco-District
- “Good Business Makes a Social Difference: Findings from Corporate Experience”
- "Business, Government and Communities - Partnerships for Shared Value"
- Building the pan-Canadian research agenda in support of the health of our military, Veterans and their families
- Catalyzing Individual, Family & Business Action on the Environment
- The Natural Step Canada
Youth Social Enterprise Showcase and Awards
- Youth Social Entrepreneur awards
- Lizards' Den Participant Recognition and Award Presentation