COMMIT!Forum 2014: COMMIT! To A Responsible Culture & Supply Chain
COMMIT! Forum 2014: To A Responsible Culture & Supply Chain
Oct. 8-9, 2014, New York Marriott Downtown
Each year, COMMIT!Forum attracts:
- C-suite executives
- Leaders in communications
- CR and Sustainability professionals
- Foundation heads, and
- Non-profit execs.
They come together to discuss:
- How to run business more responsibly
- How to prioritize
- How to simultaneously be more sustainable and profitable
- How to manage brand risk
- How to build a sustainable workforce, and
- How to build a sustainable supply chain.
Our competitive advantage? Access.
Professionals who attend learn the latest best practices and how-to’s from our hand-picked experts. And just as important, the COMMIT!Forum allows networking opportunities to engage with C-suite executives, CEOs, corporate communication pros, and CR professionals—industry leaders who can help our attendees achieve their professional goals.
Join us Oct. 8-9 in New York, at the New York Downtown Marriott.
The COMMI!Forum will take place October 8-9, 2014 in New York City at the New York Downtown Marriott.