Cisco Focus Area: Connected Healthcare
Cisco CSR healthcare programs use the power of networked technologies to reduce barriers to healthcare access. When local medical providers, governments, and specialty hospitals collaborate using Cisco technologies, they can improve efficiency and increase access to care in remote areas.
Model telehealth demonstration sites show how networked connections improve access to quality care.
- Connected Healthy Children: Overcoming the global shortage of pediatric specialists
- Jordan Healthcare Initiative: A national initiative brings specialty care to rural towns
- Connecting Sichuan: Rebuilding and reinventing healthcare after an earthquake strains health providers
- Project Samudaya: Connecting isolated villages to urban medical specialists hundreds of kilometers away
Healthcare Impact Stories
How lives are saved and communities transformed when they connect to healthcare.
- Jordan: A mother survives and thrives with care-at-a distance
Healthcare Case Studies
Cisco CSR Healthcare programs make a difference in communities worldwide.