Supply Chain Sustainability
CSRwire Talkback Series invites leaders of today and tomorrow to share challenges, learning, opinion and stories of success with our wide community of professionals, academics, NGOs and consumers in regards to sustainable supply chain practices.
Various subject areas will be covered and these include:
- Industry collaboration and multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Standards and certification – International Labour Standards, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), and Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), SA800 and ISO14001 etc.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 guidelines on supply chains
- Beyond direct supplier relationships
- Smaller business sustainability / CSR
- Communicating performance