Unilever International Award, supported by Business Fights Poverty
Businesses around the world are helping to address some of the biggest challenges of our time. Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Awards shine a spotlight on businesses that are transforming their business by integrating responsible business practices into their business model, while transforming the communities in which they operate, creating positive impacts for all. These are the UK’s longest-running and most respected corporate responsibility awards. The achievements of more than 580 businesses have been recognised and celebrated over the last 16 years.
The Unilever International Award, supported by Business Fights Poverty recognises businesses that can demonstrate positive impact against one or more of the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The International Award is now open for entries until 21st February 2014.
Why enter the International Award?
- Validate your achievements through an industry leading peer assessed Awards programme
- Celebrate and demonstrate to your customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and competitors your success.
- Compare your responsible business successes across all sectors.
- Profile your work to an audience of senior business leaders from our 800 member companies.
- Use the Awards process to help internal evaluation of your responsible business practices.
- Receive expert advice from BITC on effectively measuring and demonstrating impact.
- Use the customised, expert feedback given for each award entry to support your future CSR development
- Celebrate your achievement at our Awards Gala Event– the responsible business networking moment of the year.
- ... and of course, any business is eligible to enter the Unilever International Award which is open to both large and small businesses.
If your business has a specific country or a global programme which positively addresses one or more of the key social, environmental and economic challenges facing global society, as outlined in the United Nations Millennium Development Goals, we encourage you to submit your entry and share your success in making a real difference in addressing global poverty.