CAMPAIGN: The #CleanEnergyU Conversation
Join students and clean-energy leaders in a #CleanEnergyU Tweetathon
#CleanEnergyU is hosting its third Tweetathon to connect students and clean energy leaders for a virtual conversation. Follow the dialogue at #CleanEnergyU on Tuesday, Oct. 20 and Wednesday, Oct. 21 from 12-4 ET.
Bring curiosity, questions, and a desire to learn – and empower yourself toward a clean energy future.
Lineup for Oct. 20, 12- 4 ET
12 ET: Collaborating across communities to deliver a clean energy future: why not just go it alone?
- Joel Makower, Founder GreenBiz
- Mark Kenber, CEO Climate Group
- David Tulauskas, Sustainability Director, General Motors
- Eban Goodstein, Professor, Bard College; Director, #PowerDialog
- Andrew Winston, author, Green to Gold, The Big Pivot
1 ET: Entrepreneurial leadership towards the sharing economy: how does managing the embedded energy in our “stuff” lead us toward a clean energy future?
- Steve Gutmann, Founder new app, Stuffstr; National Sales Mgr, FlexCar
- Alex Freid, Founder the Post Action Landfill Network
- Gifford Pinchot III, author on “Intrapreneurship”
- Radhika Fox, Director, Value of Water coalition
2ET: Innovative leadership models to drive at scale renewable/LEED/EE clean energy investments
- TJ DiCaprio, Designer of Microsoft’s internal carbon price program
- Dave Barbier, Sustainability Director University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
- Rachel Gutter, Director Green Schools, USGBC
- Amit Ronen, Director GW Solar
- Susan Kidd, ED Center for Sustainability, Agnes Scott College
3ET: Collaborative cross-sector leadership: tips/tactics from pioneering change-makers spanning policy, business, non profit, city and campus sectors
- Amit Ronen, former Deputy Chief of Staff Senator Cantwell, Director GW Solar Institute
- Ruben Aronin, VP Communications, Better World Group; formerly VP Global Green
- Colin Tetreault, formerly with Mayor of Phoenix; professor Arizona State Univ.
- Art Frazier, Spelman College
- Stephanie Benfield, Atlanta Sustainability Office
- Bob Perciasepe, President, C2ES (formerly Pew Center for Climate Change)
- Paul Lussier, Director Yale’s Science Communication with Impact Network
Lineup for Oct. 21, 12 – 4 ET
12 ET: Collaborating to Deliver Clean Energy Transportation Systems: a Portland Case Study
- Mayor Charlie Hales, City of Portland
- Michael Armstrong, City of Portland Sustainability Office
- John MacArthur, Professor, Portland State University, TREC
- Ian Stude, Director Transportation and Parking, PSU
- Jeff Allen, CEO, Drive Oregon
- Steve Gutmann, Founder Flexcar @ PSU
1 ET: Innovative Carbon/Finance Collaborations to Drive Clean Energy Investments – from Transportation and beyond!
- David Tulauskas, Chevrolet
- Michael Terrell, Google
- Rob Threlkeld, GM
- Jeff Allen, CEO Drive Oregon
- Jeremy Sigmon, USGBC
- Kevin Maas, bio-digester entrepreneur
2 ET: The Game is On: A Greener Way to Play
- Scott Jenkins, Chairman, Green Sports Alliance
- Allen Hershkowitz, President Green Sports Alliance
- Dave Barbier, UWSP
3 ET: Student leadership: from ideas to action!
- Anastasia Schemkes, Sierra Club, and students from #Seizethegrid
- Courtney Cochran, National Wildlife Federation, and students from EcoLeaders
- Deb McNamara, NW Earth Institute
- Hannah Debelius, USGBC Students and Green Apple Day of Service