Discover Where Tomorrow Takes Shape
Discover Where Tomorrow Takes Shape
CAMPAIGN: Sustainable Brands'15 San Diego
Create an atmosphere with respect for learning, cross-sector collaboration, and face-to-face interaction and you’ll create the perfect environment for business innovation. The key to bringing good ideas within a company to life is finding the right conversations and necessary partners to help turn those ideas into action.
Welcome to the Activation Hub, hosted by BASF, at SB’15 San Diego. Functioning as a thriving interactive exchange of ideas and solutions, it is the place where brands will find the collaborators and tools necessary to transform ideas into reality. Several ‘How Lounges’ strategically placed throughout the Activation Hub will cultivate conversation and debate around a series of topics that mirror topmost initiatives. All are designed to cultivate actionable ideas and discover practical solutions that can lead to meaningful change toward a regenerative economy.
Let’s get started -
- If you are a marketing or communications professional who is pondering the elements of a successful and compelling brand narrative that resonates with your target customer, then stop by Edelman’s Story Lab. Edelman will guide brands and attendees in ‘hacking’ their sustainability experiences to help you successfully frame your communication strategy. Tuesday (6/2) through Thursday (6/4) in the Activation Hub: ‘Driving Demand & Behavior How Lounge’ hosted by Edelman.
- Corporate strategists looking to understand Mega Trends that are shaping the economy of the future will appreciate discussions with PwC devoted to stakeholder motivations, global environmental, social and economic trends, and translating the latest scientific research into practical guidance for the business world. Discover how to guide your business along its sustainability journey in the marketplace. Tuesday (6/2) through Thursday (6/4) in the Activation Hub: ‘Macro Trends & Drivers How Lounge’ hosted by PwC.
- Learn how to incorporate connectivity into your daily life by managing lighting, thermostats and more from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Visit with AT&T’s Home Security and Automation service team and discover what empowers individuals to live a mobile life. John Schulz, AVP Sustainability Operations at AT&T is available for collaborative conversation on Thursday (6/4) afternoon in the Activation Hub.
- Impact entrepreneurs will take center stage on Tuesday (6/2) afternoon when 11 semi-finalists compete in the SB Innovation Open, presented by Target and co-sponsored by Sprint, Janssen and Sicasoft. Meet entrepreneurs who have discovered a future of high-protein foods made with cricket flour or disappearing printer ink that allows for paper reuse. Make sure to check out Target’s Snack Shack featuring Made to Matter™ products during lunch.
- Managers focused on quality and transparency in the supply chain will appreciate the dialogue and tools available from Control Union. Meet up with team members to discuss agricultural labor practices, sustainable sourcing strategies and the growth of RSPO certified palm oil. Tuesday (6/2) through Thursday (6/4) in the ‘Optimal Supply Chains How Lounge’ section.
- For those of you still struggling with how to drive and scale change to create net positive impact, Code REDD’s celebrity activist and spoken word artist, Prince Ea, will be around for conversation during lunch in the Activation Hub. Learn about the Stand for Trees consumer campaign that used the power of social media and crowdfunding to take action against deforestation. Thursday (6/4) in the Causeway.
The list of participants continues with MBDC, jetBlue, Waste Management, Looptworks, The Nature Conservancy, MSLGROUP, EDF, Sealed Air, MGM Resorts, Canon, IPG Media Brands, Solar City, 5T Sports, Algix, The Sustainability Consortium, EcoVadis, Dix & Eaton, Janssen, Sprint, thinkstep and more. The key to creating the vibrant and sustainable economy of the future is enabling successful relationships between those organization and companies who share the same commitment.
Look no further than the Activation Hub, presented by BASF, at SB’15 San Diego this June for solutions that fit your design, communication or execution challenges. Explore how to activate your sustainability-led initiatives now with participating organizations and companies. Discover how your company can engage in this action-centered environment. Limited opportunities are still available. Attend the Activation Hub and find the partners & tools you need to turn ideas into action. Visit www.SB15sd.com or call 415.626.2212 for more information.