Mars México Ranked 4th Place In Top Companies To Work For 2014

Primary tabs

Mars México Ranked 4th Place In Top Companies To Work For 2014

Mars ranked in top 5 out of 511 companies in the 2014 Super Empresas list, published by Expansión Magazine
tweet me:
Mars Mexico ranked in top 5 best companies to work for in the 2014 Super Empresas list by Expansión Magazine: http://tinyurl.com/mcn338b

Multimedia from this Release

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 2:25pm

CAMPAIGN: Mars Associate Stories

CONTENT: Article

Mars Mexico has again been recognized as one of the best companies to work for as it is ranked number 4 alongside companies with 500 to 3000 employees on the 2014 Super Empresas list, published by Expansión Magazine. Additionally, out of all 511 companies evaluated, Mars remained within the top 15 and improved its place in the ranking.

The ranking assesses the components that influence the culture and environment of an organization including leadership, motivation and organizational tools to enhance performance, growth, communication, working conditions, social responsibility and justice.

This year's survey focused on two measurements. The first was a survey with 100 questions designed to capture the perceptions of employees about the organizational culture and environment. Second was a review and evaluation of the policies, practices and procedures of the company.

The employee questionnaire formed 80% of the final assessment, whereas the review of existing policies and procedures provides the remaining 20% of the score.

About Mars, Incorporated
In 1911, Frank C. Mars made the first Mars candies in his Tacoma, Washington kitchen and established Mars’ first roots as a confectionery company. In the 1920s, Forrest E. Mars, Sr. joined his father in business and together they launched the MILKY WAY® bar. In 1932, Forrest, Sr. moved to the United Kingdom with a dream of building a business based on the objective of creating a “mutuality of benefits for all stakeholders” – this objective serves as the foundation of Mars, Incorporated today. Based in McLean, Virginia, Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.

Mars brands include: Petcare – PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, KITEKAT®, BANFIELD® Pet Hospital and NUTRO®; Chocolate – M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, MARS®, MILKY WAY® and TWIX®; Wrigley – DOUBLEMINT®, EXTRA®, ORBIT® and 5™ chewing gums, SKITTLES® and STARBURST® candies, and ALTOIDS® AND LIFESAVERS® mints. Food – UNCLE BEN’S®, DOLMIO®, EBLY®, MASTERFOODS®, SEEDS OF CHANGE® and ROYCO®; Drinks – ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS™, THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY™, KLIX® and FLAVIA®; Symbioscience – COCOAVIA™ and WISDOM PANEL™.

For more information, please visit www.mars.com. Follow us: facebook.com/marstwitter.com/marsglobalyoutube.com/marslinkedin.com/company/mars

Keywords: Awards, Ratings & Rankings | Awards, Ratings & Rankings | Best Companies | Diversity & Inclusion | Events, Media & Communications | Expansión Magazine | Great Place to Work | Mars Incorporated | Mars Mexico | Mexico | Super Empresas

CAMPAIGN: Mars Associate Stories

CONTENT: Article

parse.ly