Open Position at SAI
Open Position at SAI
Office Systems Manager - New York, U.S, www.sa-intl.org/careers
- Serving as support and contact person, when necessary, for Web updates and reviews.
- Coordinating and assisting with database activities, including maintaining updated contact information for organization.
- Serving as backup for Systems / I.T. consultant, diagnosing daily I.T. related issues, coordinating updates and upgrades with I.T. Consultant.
- HR administration, including periodic review and update of orientation materials for new employees, interns, and consultants, follow up on benefit changes with health plan administrator to maintain compliance in a timely manner, and filing.
- General office maintenance: planning logistics, performing upkeep and leasehold improvements, upholding policies, and liaising with building management.
- Reviewing and arranging health and safety-related tasks and vendor compliance reviews needed to ensure the office is compliant to the SA8000 labor standard.
- Maintaining and ordering of office supplies, stationary and business cards.
- Developing systems to ensure accurate recording of all office mailings by post, delivery, e-mail and fax including payment recording and documenting.
- Maintaining office filing system.?
- Fielding general phone calls and sitting in reception area when needed.
- Overseeing the processing and mailing of invoices, correspondence, and contracts both international and domestic.
- Assisting with preparation of materials and taking minutes for meetings.
- Performing upkeep and scheduling regular servicing of office equipment, including copier machine, fax, and copier.
- Answering general inquiries.
- Keeping abreast of labor rights issues.
- Assisting other staff as needed.
To apply, please email BOTH resume & cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is at SAI Headquarters in New York City. Compensation commensurate with experience and appropriate for a charitable organization of SAI’s size. Excellent benefits package. SAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.