VIP Invite: 12 Reasons, 0 Objections
VIP Invite: 12 Reasons, 0 Objections
CAMPAIGN: COMMIT!Forum 2015 VIP Pass Offer
Corporate Responsibility Professional,
You are invited by the CRA (Corporate Responsibility Association) to attend this year’s COMMIT!Forum event on October 21-22, 2015 at the TKP Conference Center in New York City. The theme of this year’s event is COMMIT! To A Responsible Culture & Supply Chain. As a leader in the field of Corporate Responsibility, we feel that you can bring added value to the discussion of how to run a business more responsibly, how to build a sustainable workforce and how to build a sustainable supply chain.
If you’re interested in learning and advancing your career, please click here and enter ID Code: “VIP3BL” to secure your pass – please note that only 15 of these passes are available. Your admission is complimentary and grants you access to all COMMIT!Forum conference sessions.
We’ve got a dozen reasons why you can’t afford to miss this year’s event:
1. We're excited to welcome innovative violinist, composer and speaker Kai Kight to the COMMIT!Forum.
3. More networking than ever before!
4. Attend our Materiality Session and learn the key components of a robust materiality assessment and how it links sustainability to overall business strategy, unveils risks and opportunities, and helps identify longer-term value drivers for your company.
5. A can’t miss session on “Shaping Economic Demand for Market Innovation and Sustainability” – Find out how procurement professionals and retail buyers bring together diverse stakeholders to improve the performance of their purchasing.
6. Shared Responsibility: An Exclusive CEO Roundtable. Come hear thought leaders from C-Suites across America impart their experiences on topics such as pioneering leadership for environmental stewardship, employee engagement, and visionary governance.
Our panel includes:
- Moderator: Dan Hesse, Former CEO, Sprint
- William Cho, Chief Executive Officer, LG Electronics USA, Inc
- Ben Fowke, Chairman, President and CEO, Xcel Energy
- Terri Ludwig, President & CEO, Partners & Chair, Investment, Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Jim Prokopanko, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, The Mosaic Company
- Stuart Thorn, President and CEO, Southwire Company
7. Navigate the Waters of Ratings and Rankings! The CRA Ratings & Rankings Thought Leadership Council has been systematically examining the issue of survey fatigue over the past several years. Find out how this council has taken significant steps to help better understand and prioritize the ESG ratings and rankings space.
8. Content created by you for you. This year, the COMMIT!Forum will feature “Issue Tables” that will allow you to discuss, debate, and share knowledge on the most relevant issues in the field of corporate responsibility.
9. Join us for an exclusive One-on-One CEO Interview onstage with responsible CEO Gale Klappa of WEC Energy Group.
10. Architects of Culture: How Leaders Can Build Cultures that Bust through Boundaries & Drive Results. At this can’t-miss session, strategists and culture leaders for global organizations of significant size and complexity will share their hard-earned lessons of creating a culture that busts through boundaries and drives success.
11. Accelerating HR's Role in Sustainability: The Next Big Step. This breakout session will educate and inspire CSR, line managers, sustainability and other C-suite executives to set clearer expectations for the critical role that HR could play in enabling their sustainability initiatives to succeed.
12. COMMIT!Forum Marketplace. This marketplace goes beyond the traditional exhibit hall; it's a powerhouse of solutions and emerging trends in the fields of corporate responsibility and sustainability.
If you’re interested in learning and advancing your career, please click here and enter ID Code: “VIP3BL” to secure your pass – please note that only 15 of these passes are available.
Please note that this invitation is NOT transferable.