Hale Advisors Celebrates Two-Year Anniversary as Strategic Healthcare Marketers
Hale Advisors recently marked our two-year
anniversary as a women-owned and operated healthcare marketing and communications consultancy.
At a celebratory luncheon with team members, company founders Beth Bengtson and Zoe Dunn attributed Hale Advisors’ steady growth to our focus on evolving a values-driven business through healthy practices for all our team members, our families, and our communities – clients, local charities, and women throughout the world.
We’ve set a steady course for growth as we evolve the client/consultant relationship through strengthening our role as trusted advisor with our clients with their business’ best interest at heart. We continue to develop our internal work environment to best meet our work goals while uniting to meet the needs of our team. And we continue to strive for successful outcomes and continuous improvement for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. This combined approach ensures we stay ahead of industry changes and add value in all that we do.
By practicing the principles we teach: a dedication to excellence, honesty and integrity for our work, and a commitment to clear communication, we’ve become a trusted, long-term partner to a core group of healthcare clients and an extension of their management team. We’re building incremental business by providing:
- Unbiased analysis of our clients’ marketing channels
- More bandwidth to meet clients’ goals
- Industry insights to drive organizational change
- A sounding board to validate clients’ assumptions
We’re especially proud of the loyalty we’ve built among clients, the exceptional work we’ve been entrusted to do for them, and the growth we’ve all enjoyed because of our close partnerships.
Because Hale Advisors is a women-owned business, Beth and Zoe believe the company has a responsibility to empower women to become leaders.
Our commitment to this goal includes a generous charity policy: Hale Advisors donates 1% of its gross revenues each year to an international and a local charity. Past recipients have included: Women for Women International, YWCA, BPeace, and Washbourne House (a local domestic violence shelter). Where we can, we lend in-kind support as well as donations.
We’re proud of our recent accomplishments:
- Sponsored the ePharma Conference and helped raise more than $10,000 for a children’s charity through a novel Harlem Shake dance event
- Increased our industry involvement by Zoe becoming the first woman to co-chair the Digital Pharma West industry conference
- Served the local and global community through a variety of projects, including creating a web presence for our local Girls, Inc. chapter, hosting the One Billion Rising day of empowerment for women in the Hudson Valley, NY, hosting training on High Impact Communication Skills for Women, and marketing Natalie Merchant’s Shelter Concert that raised funds for women’s shelters
Most importantly, Beth and Zoe insist on maintaining a healthy balance of hard work and pure fun — just check out their chicken and frog costumes as they lead the crowd in the Harlem Shake!