Best Practices in Corporate Engagement from VolunteerMatch Solutions - Defining Your Triple Value Proposition: Harnessing the Power of Practical, Social and Tribal Benefits

Primary tabs

Best Practices in Corporate Engagement from VolunteerMatch Solutions - Defining Your Triple Value Proposition: Harnessing the Power of Practical, Social and Tribal Benefits

tweet me:
VolunteerMatch Solutions Best Practice Network Webinar 5/18: Defining Triple Value Proposition in #Branding w/ @itsBBMG http://3bl.me/mr3psa

Summary

Webinar Topic: Best Practices in Corporate Engagement from VolunteerMatch Solutions: Defining Your Triple Value Proposition

Speaker: Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski, Co-Founders, BBMG, Branding and Integrated Marketing Agency

Date: Tuesday, 5/18, 2010

Time: 10AM-11AM PT / 1PM-2PM ET

Click here to register for the event

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 8:00am

CAMPAIGN: Best Practice Network Webinar Series

CONTENT: Press Release

Webinar Date and Time: Tuesday, 5/18, 2010 10AM-11AM PT / 1PM-2PM ET

Topic and Speakers: Best Practices in Corporate Engagement from VolunteerMatch Solutions - Defining Your Triple Value Proposition: Harnessing the Power of Practical, Social and Tribal Benefits with Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski, BBMG

Are you tapping the passion of the new consumer within your company? Enlightened consumers are 10% of the population but three times more likely to be influencers who shape the conversations and behavior of the other 90 percent. And they want brands to deliver on a combination of practical, social and tribal benefits.

Join BBMG for an engaging session where you can gain research insights from their proprietary online community of conscious consumers, review real-world case studies for defining your Triple Value Proposition(TM) and discover how to leverage the passion, purpose and participation of values-driven consumers to drive innovation, growth and positive social impact.



Speaker Profile: Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski, Co-Founders of BBMG

Raphael Bemporad and Mitch Baranowski, Co-Founders of BBMG, bring a wealth of experience and knowledge from the fields of brand strategy, political communications, strategic consulting, and research. Raphael and Mitch gave the 2009 VolunteerMatch Client Summit Keynote Speech on 'Redefining Value in the New Economy'. We are excited to have them back to share on their latest research.

As a founding partner and principal at BBMG, Raphael and Mitch are passionate champions for a new approach to branding that puts values at the center of every marketing initiative and image campaign. “Our philosophy is simple: who you are is what you do,” Raphael says. “And our process is designed to align our clients’ values with their actions to create deeper, more meaningful relationships with their customers. When you do that, you get results and move people to do great things.” 

Best Practice Network Webinars are free, hour-long events.

Click here to register for the event | More about VolunteerMatch Solutions

Follow VolunteerMatch Solutions on Twitter

VM6508

Contact

Robert Rosenthal
VolunteerMatch
www.volunteermatch.org
http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerMatch?ref=ts
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2576262&trk=anet_ug_grppro
http://twitter.com/vm_solutions
Keywords: BBMG | CSR | Employee Engagement | Giving | VolunteerMatch | Volunteering | best practice network | corporate philanthropy | employee volunteering | webinar

CAMPAIGN: Best Practice Network Webinar Series

CONTENT: Press Release

parse.ly